Freitag, 1. Juni 2012

Hey I just met you and this is crazy!

Hey.
I have some WIPs for my newest picture of Snufkin from the children tv series from the Mumins. It is also based on really famous books by Tove Jansson. I'm really in love with that series and especially with Snufkin. He is really cool and I like that he is a nature loving boy.

I found a few WIPs and thought maybe you would be interested to see them.
 Last WIP from last year (I began drawing in August 2011).
 Color test. +first texturetest. I like it more with the papertexture.
And finished. Hope you liked this short WIP-post. I would post more sketches, but it is kind of an allergy. I don't like to show ideas or things like that before the picture is finished.

But I try my best to show WIPs when I'm finished. :>

Bär*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen