Mittwoch, 2. Mai 2012

2nd May

Today is the second of may and it's really early yet but there happened a few things in the morning that make me angry.
Lets start at the beginning:
In march, I absolved my work experience as an Mangaka/Illustrator and everything was fine, besides that I got sick before the practicum had started(The reason why I also wasn't able to go to the Leipziger bookfair). As a consequence I had to start the practicum a bit later and I wrote to my responsible teacher in that time, that I wasn't able to meet him before because I was sick and also that I couldn't give him my horizon of expectation for the practicum. I waited for an answer, but after a few days I saw: There wasn't one. So I sended a new one and also wrote the practicum organiser, who said that he will ask my responsible teacher what had happened and why he couldn't answer.
Good, I thought and stopped thinking about that.
Until the practicum ended. Then I worried about that, because I didn't got an answer and also at the end I'm the fooled one. Whatever happens the teacher isn't blamed. That is someting like a strange rule. The second rule is that teachers are allowed to say what they want and if it hurts you, ... well your problem.
Besides that we had to hand in a portfolio about our practicum in which should be everything we had done and what we knew about the work we did. Before I could hand in the portfolio got sick and then my printer stopped working. In the end I wrote again a mail with the portfolio as attachement(I was late, but only two days). I also added, that it would be very great if the teacher could answer if the portfolio has reached him.
I never got an answer.
Today I wanted to hand in the printed version, but guess what?
First the teacher said I'm a liar because he got only one mail (the last with the portfolio) and then he said he will not evaluate my portfolio.  (The funny thing is, that he showed me his mails on his Iphone and at the end there were two mails, not only one)
And that only because the first mail hadn't arrived. FUUUUU!
What is this teacher thinking?
Ok, I see the first mail didn't arrive and ok, I see why he is angry, but he also handled not right when he hadn't answered! And to stick on one mail from whatever-the-date-was to say because of that I don't want to do this and that is really not that nice and responsibe.
And also the liar thing is really unfriendly. I don't know why the first mail hadn't arrived, but there could be so much things why it was like that. Maybe it was the Internet connection, or server maintance or whatever! Internet isn't the trustworthy thing on earth. Hard to believe but it is like that and it's not my fault at all, because I really know, that I send the mail and also Yaku can say that I did that.
At the end I explained him that I'm not ok to be declared as an liar and that I don't want to talk with him about that thing. Then I left and I think it's ok like that, because I don't understand why I should admit that I lied, when I haven't. But all the time he said: "Admit that you lied and everything's allright", nice but I'm not a liar and I don't want to be one, only because I said I did that to get things allright.
Conclusion is that I have to talk to the practicum organiser and to ask if it's ok if I don't hand a portfolio in or if I can get a new responsible teacher.

Before, I heard so much bad about that teacher and I was nice and said he has his reasons and that he could have problems and all that to excuse him. So that the others don't talk bad about him, but now I know, that he has just an awful personality.
That is really sad, because problems can be solved but an awful personality can never be changed.

Ok I will end it here, because I'm still angry about that.

I hope your morning was nicer,
Bär*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen