Mittwoch, 29. Februar 2012

Holiday Report #1

It's finally the time! I'm gonna write a bit about the trip to Japan and South Korea my sister, a friend of hers and me made during last September/October. But I actually have a lot to tell, so I'll split it up between multiple posts. 8>

We started from Frankfurt/Germany, changed airplanes in Beijing/China, got checked and controlled there like a hundred times and headed off towards Busan/South Korea, where we spent the first days of our holidays. My sister lived there once before, that's why she wanted to revisit the city and a good friend. :)
It's a pretty nice city with a pretty beach. Korean girls sure are fashionable. All people we talked to were quite good in English or at least tried their best (unlike later in Japan~). Only Korean food does not really suit my taste. XD ('cos I'm too picky). But that dish of steamed egg was great. °_°

One of the buildings of the temple at the top of the mountain
The third day, we visited Beomeosa Temple and climbed up the mountain to find that there was another much smaller, much quieter and much prettier temple up there. I was reminded of the beautiful art of Kim Yeon-Joo, a Manhwa artist, whose works I love a lot. It was like "yes, of course her drawings are beautiful, because the country she's living in is very beautiful!" :>

Oh, and one evening we decided spontaneously to go Karaoke singing. Being all girlish we wanted the place with the pink letters on the sign!! But for unknown reason they sent us away telling us, there was no Karaoke ... Hmm ... I wonder what kind of place that actually was, being camouflaged as a Karaoke place? Ehem. 8D But across the street we were lucky. There, they even had English and Japanese songs and I learned that knowing a text while singing along with the singer and knowing a text while trying to read Hiragana and Kanji are two completely different things. 8D The only song where it slightly worked was "Suteki da ne" from Rikki (Final Fantasy 10 ending) 'cos it's slow!! XD For all other songs I ended up singing only "lalala". orz But it was so fun. Being allowed to sing as loud as you want without worrying about neighbours sure is great. T_T

Sunset at Busan Beach
After that short stay in Korea we jumped into the plane again and flew towards Tokyo!
But that will be covered another day. :>

See you there!
yaku~
(blogging on a leap day -> happiness)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen