Sonntag, 21. August 2011

I want to ride~

Hey there! It's something like summer, but I don't want to talk about the weather, because I hate the heat, I'm just go out when I'm forced to. Haha.
So I'm doing sport in house on the hometrainer. It's like a bike and it's okey for my sport things. But it's so boring, that I cancelled sport until now. Now I have the perfect thing found to do, when I'm making sport on the hometrainer:
Yeah how cool? I'am doing sport and play Playstation 2 at the same time! Nerdness found a new level! Hell yes!
Okey, it's not cool, but it's more interesting as just riding the bike. Maybe with this I can end my PS2 games like Final Fantasy 10/12 or Shadow Hearts: Covenant. And besides I can kill my high weight. Muhrhrhr. Perfect.

Byebye,
Bär*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen